Watch on demand
Oy Vey, We Hired A Large Hairy Hacker...
Don’t worry. He’s tamed. And he’s going to be hanging out with us on a Cynet Live Webinar to talk about why he joined us, what he’s going to be doing with us, how he sees the threat landscape, AND what we should all be considering as we look to the future.
Watch Chris Roberts, our Chief Security Strategist as he takes us through some of the following conversation points:
- Accountability - why we, as an industry, must do better
- Accessibility - technology for the masses, not just for the elite
- Visibility - why it’s crucial to know what you have, and where it is (let alone what it’s doing)
- Risk reduction - not empty promises
- Attacks - why getting breached IS reality and what we can do to mitigate and soften the blow
- Leading from the front - why we’ve taken a stance and why we’re focusing on you
Chris Roberts Chief Security Strategist, Cynet
Chris is considered one of the world’s foremost experts on counter threat intelligence and vulnerability research within the Information Security industry. Since the late 90’s Chris has been deeply involved with security R&D, consulting, and vCISO services in his quest to protect and defend organizations against various types of attack. As one of the well-known hackers and researchers, Chris is routinely invited to speak at industry conferences and is regularly featured on the CNN, The Washington Post, WIRED, and numerous other media publications.